My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Jsaunders on April 08, 2015, 04:29:32 PM

Title: 25ers Sunday 12th April
Post by: Jsaunders on April 08, 2015, 04:29:32 PM
I'm sure Ron is away this weekend, just turn up and will decide the route on the day.
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 12th April
Post by: Jason T on April 09, 2015, 07:23:00 AM
I've just split the topic for a dedicated 25ers thread as this was in the pacers thread  ???
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 12th April
Post by: ron b on April 09, 2015, 09:12:50 AM
Too much syrup in the mix?
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 12th April
Post by: Joew300497 on April 11, 2015, 09:47:51 AM
I'm up for it, Normal starting time and place?
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 12th April
Post by: Jsaunders on April 11, 2015, 06:18:02 PM
Just turn up Joe route will be decided in the morning.