My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ron b on April 02, 2015, 12:35:20 PM
-
Any ideas out there? I need a recipe. Could be a "Best Snack" award, a badge and certificate out there.
-
2 Bananas ~ Mashed,
Agave Nectar (or Date Syrup) ~ 2/3 Tablespoons,
Peanut Butter or Almond Butter ~ 2 Tablespoons,
2 Cups of Oats,
Any extras like Cacao Nibs, Chia Seeds, Raisins etc Just chuck them in.
Mix together, spread on a baking sheet and pop in a preheat oven for 20 mins at 180.
Should keep in the fridge for up to a week.
-
sounds good Jason-do you give out samples?
-
I may have to make a bigger batch next week.
These would be a good alternative in cafe to prepackaged bars or whatnot, get your apron on Paul ;-)
-
I've made these. Very good.
http://youtu.be/jMJEIiWV3VQ
-
Sorry I must take issue with the above; you should stick with the same food / fuel as you use in training to avoid metabolic / GI upset etc.
This link should have something to suit most members;
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/chocolate-cake
-
Just spent a week skiing, mostly fueled by some of those recipes, need a week on the bike to recover.
Pistachio and milk chocolate squares sounds particularly good!
-
Thanks for all the info, I will get back to u all in time.
-
The cheapest I've seen them for a while.
http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/cnp-pro-flapjack-24-bars?gclid=CIOj0tbw7cQCFe_JtAodvlcAQA&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=GoogleShopping
On offer for 16.95; free delivery for 3 boxes.
-
Bargain at that price for three boxes.
-
Hi All
My wife is a sports nutritionist and used to rep for a select couple of company's, she can do these bars (CNP) for £17.50 a box if your interested?
She has choc/orange in stock at the moment.
-
^^^ Also a good price and local too.
Bargain at that price for three boxes.
Misread Chris as three boxes for £16-95 *facepalm*