My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Janerees on March 29, 2015, 06:18:15 PM

Title: Tour De Gwent
Post by: Janerees on March 29, 2015, 06:18:15 PM
Well, despite the wind & rain, I managed to complete the Tour De Gwent - 36 miles! I wouldn't have been able to do it if I hadnt cycled with the 25ers last week. So,  thanks once again guys for your support last week. Jane
Title: Re: Tour De Gwent
Post by: Teresa on March 29, 2015, 07:22:57 PM
Brilliant - Well done, and in horrible weather too
Title: Re: Tour De Gwent
Post by: Janerees on March 29, 2015, 08:06:35 PM
Aww thanks teresa. I know, the weather was awful. I meant to do the 24 mile course but missed the sign & ended up on the 36m course!! Thank god I didnt end up on the 75m ha ha
Title: Re: Tour De Gwent
Post by: Andrew S on March 29, 2015, 08:48:28 PM
Yes we'll done Jane good ride in the conditions. "Tour of Gwent" boring name, I think the organisers missed a trick, should've included a nice loop out to Wentloog or Caldicot and called it the Gwent Levels Gem. I thank you...
Title: Re: Tour De Gwent
Post by: Tom on March 29, 2015, 10:33:58 PM
Chapeau Andrew!