My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Steven on March 29, 2015, 04:01:18 PM

Title: Pacers 29th March
Post by: Steven on March 29, 2015, 04:01:18 PM
With 25ers and no Ambers, it left Wayne and I to form the Pacers.  It was a ride of shame for me having DNS'd in the Acme 25 (I did not fancy the bank with a deep section front and rear disc).  We went out through the lanes to Pyle and then took full advantage of the tailwind to speed down the A48 ( a host of PB's) to Sycamore Cross, where we turned left and came back through the lanes into the wind. 39 miles and no need for rainwear!
Title: Re: Pacers 29th March
Post by: Tom on March 29, 2015, 04:40:11 PM
what 'no 25ers?See Jonathan's post- but I still think Mark did the right thing!
Title: Re: Pacers 29th March
Post by: Steven on March 29, 2015, 05:34:18 PM
Forgive my ambiguous posting;

25ers - Yes
Ambers - No
Pacers - Yes