My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Steven on March 25, 2015, 07:47:41 AM

Title: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: Steven on March 25, 2015, 07:47:41 AM
I bought a long - sleeved Assos top in yellow when we were in Mallorca last week. It was only when I returned home and counted all the OVW tops I had that I realised I probably won't wear it. It cost 109 Euro (RRP 139 Euro) and would be good to wear in spring and autumn with a thin layer underneath and in winter with a couple of layers underneath. I'll bring it up to the club on Friday and will listen to offers over 30 quid. Failing that, it will go on ebay next week !
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: xrayspecs on March 25, 2015, 01:57:37 PM
The obvious solution would be to make assos the club kit supplier.

Cycling stuff; especially assos / branded goes for silly money on ebay.
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: Andy S on March 25, 2015, 07:52:28 PM
Oh dear oh dear,
Mr SM you are just as bad as those other two shopping crazy Oggies,Mssrs HL and JT!!!
What are you like?
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: Steven on March 26, 2015, 09:07:15 AM

Just your size Mr S !
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: Andy H on March 26, 2015, 02:39:12 PM
Just hope he hasn't stretched my club jersey!!   ;D
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: Jason T on March 26, 2015, 02:44:46 PM
I'm sure I saw some holes in the jersey, perhaps it should be replaced  ;)
Title: Re: For sale - brand new yellow Assos top
Post by: harpo on March 26, 2015, 05:07:43 PM
Think he should replace his knees as well! Less moaning then;)