My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on March 23, 2015, 09:52:40 AM

Title: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: Tom on March 23, 2015, 09:52:40 AM
Back to the old routine!Carrie and I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45 tomorrow(so long as it's not pouring down!)Hopefully a few others may be about?Let us know if you can.Not looking forward to my old Winter Bike after the lightweight carbon last week!!
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: Terry A on March 23, 2015, 10:02:33 AM
Hi Tom, hope you had a good journey back. If the weather is okay then I will probably join you.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: ron b on March 23, 2015, 06:58:42 PM
Will try to turn up so you can tell me all about your trip to Toulouse?
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: Steven on March 23, 2015, 08:35:04 PM

I note that they are building a Starbucks on the site of the small B&Q car park - you lucky mid- weekers !!
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: Jsaunders on March 24, 2015, 09:23:40 AM
I will be out this morning see you at the b&q
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 23/3
Post by: Tom on March 24, 2015, 03:29:21 PM
Yes Steven, and Hayden is so desperate for a coffee he's building it himself.He cheered off the 6 of us this morning Jonathan S,Terry ,Ron Steve C Carrie and Myself.A sunny easy ride to reacclimatise with the traditional coffee stop in Llantwit.Population of which almost reduced by one as the old lady who stepped on the zebra as I approached over-estimated my braking abilities.No harm done though and Carrie calmed her down!
We may be out on Friday but forecast not too promising.