My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Janerees on March 21, 2015, 07:56:18 AM

Title: 25ers Sunday 22 March
Post by: Janerees on March 21, 2015, 07:56:18 AM
Hi guys,

Is anyone going out on Sunday for approx 20-25 miles? It would be my first time with 25ers, so not quite sure I could ride this distance or if I could keep up, but I have been training and would love to give it a go!

Jane
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
Post by: Andy H on March 21, 2015, 12:04:31 PM
There was a good turn out for the 25ers last Sunday, so I would say come along and give it a go.

They will ride at the pace of the slowest rider, so nobody gets left behind!
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
Post by: Janerees on March 21, 2015, 12:43:11 PM
Oh brilliant.  Thanks so much for replying. I shall give it a go!!
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
Post by: Jsaunders on March 22, 2015, 01:48:41 PM
Well done today Jane, Garmin says 33 miles but forgot to turn in on when I stopped si I think its around 37 miles, nice to see some new faces joining us.
Title: Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
Post by: Janerees on March 22, 2015, 04:45:28 PM
Thank you all so much for the amazing support today, i'm so grateful! !! I thought we did 27 miles - if we did more than that, let me know as I'll be even more chuffed with myself!

The support was fantastic, you maintained my bike, motivated me & picked me up when I fell off - thank you!!!

See you all soon!!
Jane