My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Davey C on March 17, 2015, 10:06:32 AM

Title: Winter Chaingang 25
Post by: Davey C on March 17, 2015, 10:06:32 AM
I'm in bits after going hypothermic in the rain last night and training this morning but hope to be there...

7pm Bridgend Industrial estate.
Title: Re: Winter Chaingang 25
Post by: Shawn on March 17, 2015, 05:19:53 PM
Sounds like I might have a chance of keeping up
Title: Re: Winter Chaingang 25
Post by: Shawn on March 17, 2015, 09:14:04 PM
six out tonight. a 4 up and a tandem
Title: Re: Winter Chaingang 25
Post by: Davey C on March 17, 2015, 10:06:32 PM
Suffered! John gave us all a kicking but mark gets man of the match for his ride
Title: Re: Winter Chaingang 25
Post by: John Edwards on March 17, 2015, 11:14:12 PM
Cheers gents,
I agree Dave top ride by Mark he rode superb tonight. Glad you were not firing on all cylinders as I don't quite think I gave you the kicking you mentioned.........! I was hanging on in parts.