My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on March 10, 2015, 08:53:58 AM

Title: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Steven on March 10, 2015, 08:53:58 AM

Coming towards the end of the winter chaingangs now... come and join us.  7pm.
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Steven on March 10, 2015, 09:01:01 PM


A masterclass from John the Engine tonight.....
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: John Edwards on March 10, 2015, 10:45:40 PM
Steve,
Thanks for the kind words, just an old man trying to ride his bike.
Have a great time in Majorca
👍
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Shawn on March 11, 2015, 06:25:50 PM
Anybody about for chaingang next week?

Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Davey C on March 11, 2015, 11:25:05 PM
Yes I'm going to try and be there!
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Steven on March 12, 2015, 08:19:16 AM

I'm disappointed to miss it.  Davey and John will be formidable !
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: John Edwards on March 12, 2015, 09:37:51 AM
I will be there
Looking for a good wheel to follow !
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Andy H on March 12, 2015, 11:46:30 AM
Hoping to bring Keith along with the new tandem, we'll keep out of the way though!!
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Davey C on March 13, 2015, 09:02:25 AM
Is it summer Chaingang yet?
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: xrayspecs on March 13, 2015, 10:59:40 AM
Look out the window..
Although apparently the weather is going to pick up towards the end of next week.
Title: Re: Winter chaingang #24
Post by: Steven on March 13, 2015, 03:59:44 PM

I think we start summer chaingang when the hour changes. I can then get rid of my mudguards and lights...