My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on March 09, 2015, 12:50:26 PM

Title: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Tom on March 09, 2015, 12:50:26 PM
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Friday this week(subject as ever to the weather).I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45-let me know if you can make it(I know Carrie is planning to)
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: ron b on March 10, 2015, 07:47:21 AM
might see you on course, I will be out early through St F.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Jsaunders on March 10, 2015, 07:58:30 AM
What time are you out this morning Ron.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Jsaunders on March 10, 2015, 07:58:48 AM
What time are you out this morning Ron.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Tom on March 10, 2015, 03:09:35 PM
6 out for a glorious sunny ride-Terry,Carrie,Neil Jonathan and Mark C(and me!)No sign of the elusive Ron!
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Jsaunders on March 10, 2015, 04:16:55 PM
Yes another lovely day for a ride well enjoyed it thanks to everyone, I hope I didn't slow you down too much. RoyH I won't be able to make chain gang tonight.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: ron b on March 10, 2015, 05:10:28 PM
Out at 8, back at 11
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Tom on March 10, 2015, 07:03:02 PM
no school run for you though Ron!
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Terry A on March 13, 2015, 08:33:59 AM
Tom et al,  are you still planning to ride today. Will get to B&Q at 9.45 a assuming someone's there.
Title: Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
Post by: Tom on March 13, 2015, 08:49:48 AM
Sorry Terry only just seen your message-I've been dithering looking at the weayher-still hoping to get out but won't be by 9.45 now-may see you en route!