My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: xrayspecs on March 09, 2015, 08:55:06 AM

Title: Doping
Post by: xrayspecs on March 09, 2015, 08:55:06 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31789849
The bit which caught my eye was the "doping is becoming endemic in amateur cycling".
Title: Re: Doping
Post by: Andy S on March 09, 2015, 09:42:27 AM
Mia culpa,I must come clean boys,I was seriously doped up yesterday on raspberry pavlova from the Ogmore cafe,TS Steve and Mark witnessed the entire event unfold
Shocking
And you should have seen the size of it
Title: Re: Doping
Post by: Andy S on March 09, 2015, 09:44:17 AM
And I can't use latin correctly
Title: Re: Doping
Post by: Steven on March 09, 2015, 12:14:02 PM
Andy,

Good preparation for next week...
Title: Re: Doping
Post by: Toestrapsteve on March 09, 2015, 07:51:51 PM
Yes Andy tried to make me eat some of it, so I'd be implicated if the UCI investigated