My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on March 08, 2015, 06:03:00 PM
-
As most of South Wales are heading to Mallorca next week, but not me, riders will be few on the ground, but Ross and Jon should be at Physiques at 9. I have not left a map so same as usual, "lost in the Vale", watch this thread for info.
-
Jon and Ross should be out this weekend, put your name on this thread if you are coming along
-
Jon or Ross could you leave a comment on next weeks 25er's site to open it up. Next Wednesday would be ideal. Ta
-
Yes i will be there if anyone wants to join me?
-
i will try and get out weather permitting
-
I will be there weather permitting. So will see u there for 9:00
-
I will be going out no matter what the weather is like.ill just stay close and do a short one if its bad.
-
I will be there too, more organized this time :P
-
Good to see lots of new faces this morning, hope you had a good ride!
Look forward to seeing you on future 25ers, Amblers or Pacer rides.