My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on September 27, 2013, 02:24:01 PM
-
Not sure about my availability this Sunday and if I am around will prob join the Amblers.
If you fancy a longer, faster ride post you intentions!!
-
Great ride today - I counted 19 at one point! Good route from Andy ( no idea where I have been!). We then took over Costas in Cowbridge with Pencoed Tri and burnt them off on the way to Bridgend to keep our bragging rights!
One word of advice. We need to ride in a tight group. Sometimes we were spread in ones and twos over 50metres causing a long queue of frustrated motorists behind us. When we got in a tight formation, we were only 20metres from front to back ( it felt like the length of an HGV) and traffic could pass us more easily...
-
We were here:-
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/382967177
Very enjoyable ride and great weather.
See you all next week.