My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: xrayspecs on March 08, 2015, 12:04:55 PM
-
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest-news/the-25-most-stylish-cyclists-of-all-time-160810
Who is missing?
-
I scrolled through this and was about to say where's Fausto Coppi?Then I got to no 1
-
SuperMario will be gutted.
-
Chris Froome ;D
-
Surprised Steve Chapman didn't make the cut though.
-
Emily Howard and Florence? Are they going to Mallorca ?
-
Ron-I thought you were away!This is one of many postings of yours which leave me baffled(probably just me!)
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/characters/emily.shtml
-
Ah thanks Andy-as our quiz team will attest Popular Culture is not my forte!
-
Surprised Steve Chapman didn't make the cut though.
Lol, steve does look like a proper cyclist. Maybe if he had 20+ free hours a week to train he'd have the form to go with the style!
-
20+ hours a week! And the rest lol. I didn't look that stylish the other week when I was crawling along the A48 after being dropped by everyone :-(
What was is it Rhys Lloyd said at the club dinner though? Style over speed ;D
-
They are not very Aero but for style and elegance they have to be number one. Tom stop watching Jerry and start watching real life programs.