My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: Mgalex on March 08, 2015, 11:48:18 AM

Title: For Sale: Wheels Grammo full carbon clinchers
Post by: Mgalex on March 08, 2015, 11:48:18 AM
For sale
One for the time trialists amongst you.  I'm selling these wheels full carbon Grammo 50C with carbon rims, only 3 seasons use racing only.  Damn they're light and fast.  It's the legs that let them down.  Just under 1400g for the pair.
I'm looking for about £400 for what in the uk is about £900.   Thanks
Title: Re: For Sale: Wheels Grammo full carbon clinchers
Post by: Mark Pope on June 09, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
Hi Mark,

It was good to catch up on Sunday. As discussed I am very interested in your Grammo wheels. Your mates rates sounded a really fair deal. When would be a good time to pop round _ this weekend???

Mark