My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on March 07, 2015, 07:11:57 AM

Title: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: ron b on March 07, 2015, 07:11:57 AM
Same plan as usual, turn up and we will decide on where to go depending on who attends and rider abilities, all are welcome as long as you have a bike.
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Rosssheehan on March 07, 2015, 07:50:47 PM
I will be there ron,  :)

I need to get extra miles in haven't done a lot over the last week and a bit due to the weather
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Joew300497 on March 07, 2015, 08:09:38 PM
I am planning on joining you, are we leaving from physiques?
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Andy H on March 07, 2015, 11:12:20 PM
Yes, Physiques at 9:00
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Joew300497 on March 07, 2015, 11:21:26 PM
Okay, thanks very much :)
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Joew300497 on March 08, 2015, 11:03:54 AM
Sorry that I didn't make it, got a bit lost on the way and missed you by quarter of an hour. Hopefully I'll be more organized next week 😩
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: ron b on March 08, 2015, 05:55:31 PM
Roy, Jon and Ross joined me for a tour in the rain, stopped at Velo for a warm up then usual route home. Not the best weather to ride in but not too cold. See next 2 weeks rides.
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: Jsaunders on March 08, 2015, 06:12:07 PM
Great ride today Ron got my legs working again, I did ask Ross and we both said we will be riding next week so all welcome to join us if you can handle our 25ers pace, 39 miles for me today.
Title: Re: 25er's Club ride 8th March 0900
Post by: nevillelee on March 09, 2015, 11:11:19 PM
If there is a ride this sunday (15th) then I should be able to make it. Will have alook on here later on in the week to see whats planned.