My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: xrayspecs on March 01, 2015, 04:12:27 PM

Title: New swear words
Post by: xrayspecs on March 01, 2015, 04:12:27 PM
I've just invented several trying to pump up the inner tube on a disc wheel. Surely there is an easier way without needing three hands?
Any advice gratefully received. And no I can't use my track pump one handed.
Title: Re: New swear words
Post by: Rob Jones on March 01, 2015, 04:16:28 PM
I have the bits you need, cost about £2 from halfords. I attach a little bendy thing to a valve that changes car type valve to presta.
Title: Re: New swear words
Post by: xrayspecs on March 01, 2015, 04:40:00 PM
Can you post a link Rob? The valve adaptor I bought is useless.
Title: Re: New swear words
Post by: Rob Jones on March 01, 2015, 05:00:11 PM
http://answers.halfords.com/answers/4028/product/216536/questions.htm?expandquestion=831842

That's for the bend....
Title: Re: New swear words
Post by: Rob Jones on March 01, 2015, 05:12:32 PM
And then you need one of these too

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/genuine-innovations/presta-valve-adapter-ec038402