My Community

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mgalex on February 10, 2015, 07:19:24 PM

Title: jersey stock.
Post by: Mgalex on February 10, 2015, 07:19:24 PM
Hi, I realise that the winter kit order has almost been completed but I tried all my jersey's on a couple of days ago an they are a wee bit on the tight side. :(  currently I have size 9 but I need to get a larger one.  I was wondering, a shot in the dark, if there is an old stock in my new well rounded size?
I'd probably only need to go to a 10 or I could hold my breath for 5 hours. ;D
Title: Re: jersey stock.
Post by: RichardB on February 10, 2015, 07:32:06 PM
The sizing has changed to Small Medium Large etc.
There is kit in stock currently, you can check it out up the club on a Friday night. The winter stock order delivery is imminent and we have ordered for stock as well as for individual requests.

Richard
Title: Re: jersey stock.
Post by: Mgalex on February 10, 2015, 08:40:34 PM
Oh dear, I much preferred meaningless numbers.  large isn't good. I guess a large is on the cards.
Thanks Richard
Title: Re: jersey stock.
Post by: traine on February 17, 2015, 08:50:05 PM
Mary and Allen are not likely to be in club this Friday so I am opening up.

Mark has asked me to find a large jersey for him in the kit bag so anyone interested in stock kit might want to come along. I hope Richard might be there too to make any executive decisions.

Remember guys and gals, cash or cheque on the night

Tim
Title: Re: jersey stock.
Post by: Tom on February 17, 2015, 09:25:48 PM
I'm considering buying another short sleeved medium jersey depending on availability and price Tim.Can't get there Fri but if there is one maybe you could let me know and the cost?Thanks Tim!
Title: Re: jersey stock.
Post by: RichardB on February 17, 2015, 09:47:53 PM
I won't be there this weekend as I'm back home in Pembrokeshire.
See winter kit order thread for updates on the kit.