My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 08, 2015, 07:32:55 PM
-
Hoping to get out Tuesday-9,45 B&Q r'about-Ron and Steve C possible compadres.Come for a spin if you're free-as ever subject to weather.
Also hoping for Friday-Mark P and Carrie so far-any advance on 2?
Will post later in the week about Friday.
BTW Café Velo is closed Mon-Fri this week(open at the weekend)
-
I can ride on Friday but won't be out until about 12 md (school inset day!). I'm sure this time won't work for those planning on riding, however, thought I would flag it just in case.
-
Thanks Carrie-will be in touch.May have to be cautious about tomorrow if it's anything like as frosty as today
-
Cloudy +2, I should be out, I will re fuel at the Café on the corner in Llantwit
-
Ron-really sorry to mess you about but for boring domestic reasons I can't make this morning.I will be going out tomorrow(later on if icy)and still plan to be out Friday.Frustrating since you're right conditions seem pretty good today.
-
Plan F as Tom is not out I will go to PT instead.
-
Very short notice I know, but Tony & I are riding RR2 today leaving Brackla at 11.00. We were thinking of doing it tomorrow but the forecast is rain hence brought it forward.
For pacing, we are thinking 3h 15min to 3h 30min. I've not been over the Bwlch for months and so may come as a surprise !!!
So, if anyone wants to join us then great; I will check here around 10.40 just before we set off for Brackla.
Terry