My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on February 02, 2015, 05:48:57 PM
-
I will be riding part of the RR1 course from Brackla to Cowbridge after the reliability riders have set off on Sunday.
Starting at 9:00 am, I will ride the route 'back to front' to the finish point at Hannah's diner. I need to be there by 11:30, it is about 16 miles so very manageable. (although a good climb up Primrose Hill)
Anybody is welcome to join me, we will ride at the slowest person's pace. So if you are inexperience at riding on the road or with other cyclists, please come along and get some practice.
It is about another 8 miles back to Bridgend going direct, so total distance around 25 miles depending on route back.
I'll be at club night Friday if anybody wants any more information or a chat
Andy