My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on February 02, 2015, 10:39:19 AM
-
Should be out tomorrow if it's not too icy-9.45 at B&Q.Will post here if it's too dodgy.
I can do Thursday this week but think Mark P and Carrie may be out Friday
-
The BBC weather forecast is aYellow Ice Warning for tomorrow morning.I will assess in the morning but my inclination is to go out a little later and go round the Coast(Ogmore etc)then take it from there
-
As I anticipated it's pretty icy this morning.I've been in touch with Carrie and we're delaying till 10.30 and meeting by the garden centre in Ewenny(the corntown turning) and starting off round the coast.We plan to be back by about 1 ish in case anyone else wants to join us
-
Anyone out tomorrow Friday?