My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: xrayspecs on February 01, 2015, 08:08:31 PM

Title: Resolven tt R10/22a Sunday 8th March
Post by: xrayspecs on February 01, 2015, 08:08:31 PM
Several people have mentioned tt's for this year so I thought I would start the ball rolling.
This is flat and minimal scope for getting lost  ;). I did it last year on my road bike. Online entry.
Title: Re: Resolven tt R10/22a Sunday 8th March
Post by: ron b on February 05, 2015, 09:42:41 AM
This is a very low key event, 5 miles down the dual carriageway around the round about and back to the finish, maps of all the courses can be found on  "Courses" in the  "South Wales Time Trial" page. Any questions on this event or any of the seasons TT's just use this page, someone will answer all enquiries.
Title: Re: Resolven tt R10/22a Sunday 8th March
Post by: Mgalex on February 10, 2015, 08:43:19 PM
"Minimal scope for getting lost"  famous last words.