My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Andy H on January 30, 2015, 01:25:12 PM
-
A suggestion for Sunday:-
https://www.strava.com/routes/1387871
Cold and windy so avoiding the high ground.
Suggest a slight detour at Taff's Well to have a coffee stop in Tongwynlais
I will be cycling over as I have to cut off early, please wait!!
-
Are we back to 9. am start from 1 Febuary ?
-
Looks as if we did change back to a 9:00am start from February, last year.
Will discuss with other ride leaders at club meeting tonight and confirm!
-
25er's will start at 9 on Sunday, wont be at club tonight.
-
I should have read your 23ers post. :-[
Early start suits me, 9:00am it is!!
Pacers and Amblers, please pass the word on to those who may not read the forum
-
Website updated - Scrolling '9.30am start' message now deleted.
-
Andy I altered it after reading your question about start times, but have not read any 23er's notes, are they a new splinter group from the pacers?
-
;D
-
Morning, has anyone got snow? Is the Vale clear?
-
No ice here but be careful..
-
Really bad black ice in my street in brackla, I'm going to go out a bit later
-
Didn't it turn out nice!
4 pacers set off from Brackls in sunshine but into a biting, cold wind. Picked up 2 waifs and strays in Ogmore and Barry.
Lovely day, good ride, got my butt kicked
See you for RR1 next Sunday.
Remember LATEST sign on is 15 minutes before your start time.
Will full details on the week