My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: tandemkeith on January 24, 2015, 04:09:15 PM
-
Thanks to Haydn who piloted the tandem for the first time today. Rout was from Corntown to the airport and back with a refreshment stop at Llantwit. No spills and by the end we had some textbook stops and starts. Thanks again and looking forward to the next time.
-
I hope he behaved and did not play any of his normal tricks!!
-
On best behaviour, saving them for tomorrow! great experience, found the cornering difficult to begin with, wish I took my Garmin would have had a few PRs! be nice to see some more members having a go! Soz Keith for braking your bike on the last hill trying to get in granny ring! Ps I've got your spanner!
-
Well done Harpo - tandem virgin no more !