My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: harpo on January 20, 2015, 07:19:36 PM

Title: Thursday?
Post by: harpo on January 20, 2015, 07:19:36 PM
Can anyone tell when the Thursday chainggang start?
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: Teresa on January 20, 2015, 08:17:19 PM
Diary on website says 5th March.  It started on the 4th March last year.

I sense you are either keen or need to prepare for some hard riding  ;)
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: harpo on January 20, 2015, 08:30:01 PM
Just looked back at posts, and they started 30th January last year :D
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: Teresa on January 20, 2015, 08:45:08 PM
My mistake.  Looks like it just had a name change in March from Winter to Spring/Summer
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: RichardB on January 20, 2015, 09:37:15 PM
Don't you need to get there on a Tuesday first Harpo? 😀
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: Andy H on January 21, 2015, 04:30:11 PM
That's a knife in the ribs, Richard.

I expect Haydn will extract some sort of revenge on a cold and blustery hill somewhere in the

Preseli mountains!!  ;D
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: RichardB on January 21, 2015, 06:13:17 PM
That's a knife in the ribs, Richard.

I expect Haydn will extract some sort of revenge on a cold and blustery hill somewhere in the

Preseli mountains!!  ;D
Sorry Harpo, am I still ok to stay with you in St David's 😀
Title: Re: Thursday?
Post by: harpo on January 21, 2015, 08:54:55 PM
If I get over my wound :'(