My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Rosssheehan on January 19, 2015, 05:09:10 PM
-
Is anyone up for a small ride Saturday I can't make Sunday.
-
I'm going out Saturday so don't mind meeting you at the gym at 9.30, though you should have posted this on the club run section :)
-
Consider it moved ;)
-
Thanks for moveing it I wasn't sure where I needed to post it. Yes I'll be there at 9:30 by the velocity gym. I won't be rideing a fast pace as I've only just started my average mileage is around 28 and I do that in 2:10 hrs just something for you to judge my pace. Thanks
-
Hi I'm sorry I'll have to give Saturday a miss I have to go into work. There's redundancies in my place of work, I'm sorry for the mess around.