My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on January 17, 2015, 08:06:48 AM

Title: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: ron b on January 17, 2015, 08:06:48 AM
Weather looks cold and sunny for tomorrow, anyone fancy a ride along the coast. Roy are you up and running yet. New rider are welcome, course and pace of ride will be adjust to fit all.
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: RoyH on January 17, 2015, 09:14:56 AM
I'll be there Ron.
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: Andrew foster on January 17, 2015, 09:20:04 AM
I'll be out tomorrow it will be my third ride in a while, looking to get back in to it.
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: Rosssheehan on January 17, 2015, 02:12:43 PM
Hi guys

I'm the newbie Ross and I would like to ride tomorrow.
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: ron b on January 17, 2015, 05:30:47 PM
Look forward to seeing you, we will stop at a café during the ride.
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: AndrewW on January 17, 2015, 06:53:40 PM
Have ankle injury (Achilles) best case OK in another 2/3 weeks worst case another 10/12 weeks -meanwhile doing weights and swimming so should be Dynamo when I get back!
Title: Re: 25er,s Sunday 18th 0930
Post by: ron b on January 18, 2015, 08:41:49 AM
sun is up, temp was 0 but will rise now, caution in the shade, we will be in Velo about 11. Have a safe day?