My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Andy H on January 12, 2015, 07:07:33 PM
-
Fed up of cold lonely nights in the garden shed?
Change your training night (or fit in an extra session) and come along and share your suffering at club night.
Won't say it's makes it any easier but the beer tastes good after.
8:15 start, 45 - 60 minute session.
-
I'll be there with the rollers. Got to get some practice in for Friday 13th February Roller Competition. Might bring the track bike to give that a go too.
-
Quick reminder that there will be a turbo/roller practice session at club night tomorrow, Friday 23rd January.
I'll have a spare turbo for anybody who wants to give it a go and doesn't have their own
8:15 start, 45 minute session
-
Music Andy? Will bring bose if you want
-
I've got a iPod dock but if it's not a problem then yes bring your system
Just in case
Thanks
-
Nice and manageable session which made me appreciate my yeast extract recovery drink.
-
I must get out of the habit of going straight home and join you in one of those!