My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on January 12, 2015, 09:05:16 AM

Title: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
Post by: Tom on January 12, 2015, 09:05:16 AM
As ever-weather permitting-I plan to be out tomorrow-9.45 at B&Q roundabout.Let me know if you can make that.Possibly out Friday as well-will post later in the week
Title: Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
Post by: Carrie Williams on January 12, 2015, 10:28:07 PM
I can make it, however, i think I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the weather tomorrow!
Title: Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
Post by: ron b on January 13, 2015, 11:59:19 AM
Bit chilly and wet out today, so no café stop and a slightly different ride, 2 hours around the lanes. Feet were very cold, Seal skinz or not?
Title: Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
Post by: Tom on January 13, 2015, 12:56:13 PM
You should have said you were coming Ron.As it was torrential at 9.45 I waited till 10.30 and just got back ,having avoided any showers.We're hoping to get out on Friday
Title: Re: Mid-Week Ride(s)week of 12/1/15
Post by: RoyH on January 15, 2015, 06:45:27 PM
Are you out tomorrow Tom? I'll be at B&Q 9.45 if you are.