My Community
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: lajames on December 10, 2014, 07:23:01 PM
-
Will those who wish to order a handbook (price £8.50) from Norman, please contact him as soon as possible. Norman will be placing the order no later than christmas eve. Therefore will want names and numbers before that date. He would prefer money up front if at all possible as he was left out of pocket this year. The hand book is the cyclists bible and go to for all events ,in England and Wales, information, courses and rules and regulations. We will be in club on Friday.
-
Norman
One for me please. See you in club
Tim
-
One for me please - Norman , please ask Mary for a cheque. I will pay for mine next week..
-
And one for me please.
-
One for me please also; will be at the club this coming Friday and pay then.
Thanks
Terry
-
One for me as well please Norman. I'll be at the club this Friday and will pay you then.
Thanks
Mark P
-
One for me please - I'll pay by transfer to the club if that's ok? Can't make Friday's.
-
One for me please, if not too late?
I`ll give cash to Steven tomorrow, if he's going to club night.
Thanks.