My Community
General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: xrayspecs on December 02, 2014, 09:33:25 AM
-
I'll start the ball rolling.
7pm. Steady.
If there are a lot of (keener) riders I will take a second STEADY (underlined several times) group.
So if you were put off by the last session please turn up tonight.
-
Ideal weather conditions ( for December!)
-
Will be along to join the STEADY group!
-
Good conditions and up to 16 in the group at one point. Nippy without feeling that it was the racing season again. I lasted 5 laps until I had to retire with a broken spoke. Will need someone else to report on the remainder!
Comeback ride tonight from a mystery ex- Oggie who did not want to be identified! I hope to see more of you , J.T.E !
-
J.T.E ???
Broken spoke...have those seemingly everlasting Mavic Aksiums finally shown signs of expiring?
-
Nope, on the Ribble winter bike. The Mavics are still riding true...
-
I was with the group till the end
-
Remained steady and uneventful till the end with a gentle dispersion of riders at the end of lap 8. The added bonus for me was when Andy H peeled off I got to (h)ride behind someone much bigger than me..
Nice selection of deep section carbon wheels race tyres and summer bikes at the start. Those of us on their steel winter steed could only look on in envy!