My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on December 01, 2014, 01:55:06 PM

Title: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: Tom on December 01, 2014, 01:55:06 PM
I can't get out tomorrow as I'm going to a funeral but am ok for a ride on Friday if anyone can make that??Post here if you can!
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: ron b on December 01, 2014, 06:08:19 PM
I will be out Tuesday, B&Q 9 45 usual mid week ride.
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: Mark Pope on December 02, 2014, 08:28:06 AM
Hi Tom,

I can make Friday if you're still thinking of getting out. 0945 at B&Q would suit me.


Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: Carrie Williams on December 02, 2014, 08:45:45 AM
I aim to be at B&Q at 9.45 for the mid-week ride
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: ron b on December 02, 2014, 07:56:07 PM
Just me and Carrie out this morning, fine but windy, a quick stop at Velo, then back along the coast.
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: Mark Pope on December 04, 2014, 07:58:43 PM
Is anyone else planning to get out tomorrow morning? The forecast is pretty good, 6 degrees and sunny with light(ish) winds. I'll be at the B&Q Roundabout at 0945 if you fancy some company.


Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week w/c 1/12/14
Post by: Tom on December 04, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry for late posting Mark(and anyone else!)only just got back and wanted to check weather forecast before making a commitment but as you say it looks quite good so I'll see you in the morning g-if there's a problem I'll let you know so don't go without me!!(Ron!!)