My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 24, 2014, 10:22:16 AM

Title: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: Tom on November 24, 2014, 10:22:16 AM
I'm planning to get out in the morning-B&Q-happy to start at 9.45 if that's a bit easier.
On the club run yesterday there was talk of a ride on Friday(although I can't make that one).Post here if you plan to get out tomorrow!(usual route-about 35 miles -Café stop in Llantwit)
Title: Re: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: Mark Pope on November 24, 2014, 12:50:36 PM
Hi Tom,

I'll be there at 0945. See you tomorrow.


Mark
Title: Re: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: Carrie Williams on November 24, 2014, 10:17:37 PM
See you there at 9.45 - if I'm running late then will join en route.
Title: Re: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: ron b on November 25, 2014, 07:56:49 AM
My legs are twitching as I write, also can I have your biscuit please, not so cold today, 9 45
Title: Re: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: Tom on November 25, 2014, 04:06:14 PM
A slightly  chaotic start as eager-beaver Ron didn't realise that 9.45 may mean 9.50 to the Tuesday group!We all met up fairly soon though and although there were a few showers it was nothing really and we were all glad we made the effort(I think).And yes Ron did eat my biscuit.(as well as his own toast)
I think some amblers are hoping for a Friday ride-no doubt they will post here!
Title: Re: Midweeks-week of 24/11/14
Post by: ron b on November 25, 2014, 07:38:34 PM
Are you a distant relative to my wife, or is it your posh upbringing, half seven for ten. Three slices of tea and a blob of butter for £1 40 a bargain in any establishment. Friday?