My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Tom on November 17, 2014, 09:55:11 AM

Title: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
Post by: Tom on November 17, 2014, 09:55:11 AM
The forecast is a bit better tomorrow so I plan to get out.I think Carrie and Mark P are both available-Paul is hoping to join us.If it's easier to fit in with the school run I'm happy to meet at 9.45 at the usual place(B&Q)'Let me know here if that's better.
I'm hoping Ron will join us and spend some of his TT winnings(which I gave him yesterday)on us!
Post here if you plan to come so we don't go without you(normal route 35/40 miles coffee stop at Café Velo)
Title: Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
Post by: Mark Pope on November 17, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
I'll be there. See you at B&Q at 0945.


Mark
Title: Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
Post by: Carrie Williams on November 17, 2014, 10:05:45 PM
I'm hoping to be there and 9.45 is great.
Title: Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
Post by: Tom on November 18, 2014, 02:39:18 PM
Just me Mark&Carrie this morning(where were you Ron?).Lovely sunny morning,v pleasant ride.Whilst at our Café Velo coffee stop we were joined by Maesteg Velo-7 or 8 strong for a mid-week ride but not so sure about the rather lurid pink kit!
Title: Re: Mid-week ride Tuesday 18th Nov
Post by: ron b on November 18, 2014, 07:52:57 PM
I've got a good excuse Tom.