My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on November 03, 2014, 08:57:49 AM

Title: Mid Week Club Run 4th Nov 2014
Post by: Paul Longthorn on November 03, 2014, 08:57:49 AM
I'm looking to get out for a couple of hours Tuesday Morning. Usual mid week route. Around 35 miles, with a cafe stop. Looks like sunny spells and showers. I'll be at the B&Q roundabout 9:30 all Welcome.
Title: Re: Mid Week Club Run 4th Nov 2014
Post by: Tom on November 03, 2014, 09:09:03 AM
I'll be there-weather permitting!
Title: Re: Mid Week Club Run 4th Nov 2014
Post by: ron b on November 03, 2014, 06:21:56 PM
I will be out later, I will go anti clockwise, so hope to see you some where.
Title: Re: Mid Week Club Run 4th Nov 2014
Post by: Carrie Williams on November 03, 2014, 10:32:12 PM
I'm hoping to be out so will see you at B & Q or en route should the school run not go to plan!
Title: Re: Mid Week Club Run 4th Nov 2014
Post by: Paul Longthorn on November 04, 2014, 05:25:53 PM
Tom and I this morning at B&Q roundabout. We met up with Carrie en route Nr Welsh St Donnets. Nice cuppa in the Velo and Roy2 popped in to say hello. We didn't see Ron? We only got caught in a small shower. I'm glad Carrie and Tom persuaded me to do the coastal loop.

We need to amend the start time during term time to 9:45. Makes it a lot easier for those who have the school run. 43 miles for me.