My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on October 29, 2014, 09:08:15 AM
-
Weather is looking better than good, lets go somewhere different? Over to you Tom.
-
Col d'Eze, Nice and also nice!
-
I'll be out tomorrow 9am B&Q roundabout (Half term so no need to do 9:30)
Ron hope to ride the mid week route. Anyone else out? All welcome.
-
I'll see you there Paul-I was hoping you'd be out so Ron wouldn't make me think of somewhere to go!!
-
Great see you tomorrow
-
No sense of adventure Tom, variety eh, see you at 9.
-
Ron, Roy, Terry, Tom and myself out this morning usual route with a loop added around Ogmore by see. Roy had a puncture and Tom and I thought Terry and Ron had desserted us. But they where good enough to wait. Nice stop at cafe Velo.
It was nice to be out mid week again. 43 miles for me.
-
I thought Tom had stopped at Tusker Café and taken advantage of their 3 for 2 Choc Cake with Extra thick cream specials, like good Oggies though we came back. Nice morning out 60 mile for me and Terry, we rode 5 mile back to find Tom's gang. Roy did change his tube, but did not remove the thorn first opps, got the T shirt. Lots of hedge cutting down the Vale.
-
Thanks all for waiting and further thanks to Paul for lending me a tube after my school boy error, that's the trouble with trying to rush a repair you overlook the obvious.