My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on October 16, 2014, 10:08:01 AM
-
Anyone out on Sunday, usual format meet at Physiques Brackla at 9, route will be decided on weather conditions and rider ability, "All welcome".
-
I will be there!
-
Weather looks OK, so we will head East and try and meet up the Lycra gang at a new Water hole, Parc Slip, we can warm the seats for them.
-
Can't afford a whole morning off sorry. Half term soon. Hoorah.
-
Spin class for me this morning :)
-
For a change we turned right at the first round about and headed to Coity. Over the top to Heol y Cyw, left and onward to Llangeinor, Roy 1 and John went up the lane to the Llangeinor arms. Andrew and I went the easy way. Then over Betws, Shwt and Parc Slip for T. Then back to Base. Perhaps last of the dry Sunday rides. What's spinning, does it involve plates?
-
The ladies in the Parc Slip passed on your message to us Ron.I didn't have any cake but I can't speak for anyone else!
-
With your ten stone bike we don't need any more excuses, or you will have to borrow some of mine. First time at the Slip nice coffee and cake, nice place full stop.