My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Roy Richards on September 28, 2014, 12:11:43 PM
-
Anyone riding Tuesday 30 September (B&Q roundabout at 09:30)?
Roy2.
-
I will be out but at 25 ers pace
-
I can make it this Tuesday. I'll see you there at 0930.
Mark
-
I can also make it on Tuesday. Carrie
-
Nice, relaxed ride today in glorious weather. We did the usual mid-week route via Treos, City, St Donuts, Flemingstown, St Athan and Llantwit Major for tea and cake. Returned via Southerndown and Ogmore. Five of us started from B&Q (Carrie, Terry, Roy, Andrew and me) and Steve Chapman joined us on route after smashing a couple of Strava segments on the way from Pencoed. Ron also joined us during the break at Llantwit as he was getting in a short ride between his duties picking up the Grandchildren. I finished on 37 miles and enjoyed the ride so much I've canned work tomorrow so I can get in one more ride in the sunshine. ;D