My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on September 27, 2014, 08:10:46 AM
-
I will be out tomorrow, the route will be arranged on the morning, Tim said he will join us, Sian are you out?
-
I'm in. Need to work off all the cake I've eaten this week. Tea at the Ritz!
-
The "Lycra boys" are heading for the Ritz, but we should beat um.
-
Ugh! Sons flight delayed ( he's been to a wedding in Italy, but not THE wedding in Italy ) will be late back from Heathrow so won't make tomorrow's ride. Have a good one.
-
Sorry for late reply, hope you all enjoyed, fab morning.
-
Three out today, Claire, Elaine and Ron, usual route through City, Cowbridge, Velo and back through the lane to St. Brides then down through Castle upon Alan ford, Ewenny and home.