My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: lajames on September 25, 2014, 06:07:04 PM

Title: Trophies for club dinner reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: lajames on September 25, 2014, 06:07:04 PM
Big nasty reminder to almost all of last years trophy winners. Please bring them back asap. I need to get them to engravers to be engraved in time for the club dinner. This takes longer than you think. I am in club tomorrow night. Please bring them in or pass them onto someone who is coming to the club room. Next reminder I will name names, so beware. Thank you ever so much.
Title: Re: Trophies for club dinner reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Rob Jones on September 25, 2014, 08:11:16 PM
A big apology. The ones I am borrowing are all in storage containers. We are in process of moving and our previous house fell through leaving us stuck much longer at the in-laws than we anticipated. We have to give 2 weeks notice and pay a significant fee in order to retrieve items. It is possible that we will move in as little as 2 weeks mind. Will keep you posted Lynn. Once again apologies to yourself and also to the next holders who may be inconvenienced by this.

Rob
Title: Re: Trophies for club dinner reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Jason S on September 25, 2014, 08:53:10 PM
Hi Lynne,
I have dropped my haul from last year at Steven's. He has kindly offered to return them to you on club night on my behalf.

regards
Jason s
Title: Re: Trophies for club dinner reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Teresa on September 25, 2014, 08:58:03 PM
I will try to remember to bring mine back.
Does anyone have any silver polish they could bring to the club?
Title: Re: Trophies for club dinner reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: lajames on September 28, 2014, 05:46:22 AM
Thanks to all who have returned their trophies. Fantastic response. Rob, can you keep me posted please. It would be much appreciated. Good luck with the moving. Cheers.