My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on September 15, 2014, 04:53:40 PM

Title: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: ron b on September 15, 2014, 04:53:40 PM
Meet at Physiques at 9, then head up to Llangeinor in an orderly fashion, after the hillclimb, which I hope every one will take part, head off for a ride, to the cafe at Ewenny. Who is attending??
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: AndrewW on September 15, 2014, 06:09:47 PM
I'll be there , I will carefully observe the pleasurable smiles on the competitors faces and  see the  tricks of the hill climb trade- as it's my first year I don't think I've the right to personally experience such enjoyment as yet!
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: Hiett on September 15, 2014, 06:20:33 PM
I suppose so. Won't be any faster than usual though!
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: Teresa on September 15, 2014, 06:37:10 PM
Andrew - I can't believe you would deny yourself such pleasures.
The smiling faces are just the tip of the iceberg  ::)  The are cries of joy uttered by the competitors during the climb and collapsing in ecstasy at the finish are all wonderful to experience  ;)
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: AndrewW on September 15, 2014, 07:49:26 PM
I just don't feel worthy of such joys at present! And also I feel a headache  coming on for Sunday morning!!
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: Rob Jones on September 15, 2014, 09:01:24 PM
I suspect you are in control of that headache valve Andy!

C'mon cycling is ALL about the suffering  :P
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: Hiett on September 16, 2014, 03:26:05 PM
I tried persuading him on today's jolly jaunt. He was having none of it. Are there any ladies partaking?
Title: Re: 25er's Club Run 21 Sept 0900
Post by: neilp on September 19, 2014, 02:52:51 PM
I'm in see you on Sunday.