My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: neilp on September 15, 2014, 12:41:32 PM

Title: Wanted Shimano 105 compact crank 50 -34t
Post by: neilp on September 15, 2014, 12:41:32 PM
I have  a 53-39 t  Shimano 105 crank to swap for compact crank 50-34t . Generally good order.
Title: Re: Wanted Shimano 105 compact crank 50 -34t
Post by: Andy H on September 20, 2014, 09:38:12 PM
Neal I have a Shimano 105 compact, 170mm cranks.

Would describe it as well used but not worn out! Happy to let you have it to try.

I can make it to club night next Friday but not until about 9.00 pm, if you can't make it next week  I'll hang on to it and arrange another time.
Title: Re: Wanted Shimano 105 compact crank 50 -34t
Post by: neilp on September 22, 2014, 05:05:24 PM
Andy,

See you a week on Friday at the club.

Cheers Neil.