My Community

General Category => Chain Gang => Topic started by: Steven on September 09, 2014, 08:36:55 AM

Title: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Steven on September 09, 2014, 08:36:55 AM
Tonight is the last night of the summer chaingangs.  I need a coordinator to step forward and carry out this extremely onerous task ( do a posting, turn up sometimes....)  for the winter.

See you all at 7pm - shorts and no lights just yet!
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Davey C on September 09, 2014, 09:32:45 AM
Happy to coordinate the winter CG. May not always be there because I'm soft!
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Steven on September 09, 2014, 08:01:13 PM

Brilliant way to finish the summer chaingangs.  Sat behind four smooth strong riders ( you know who you are!).  Too fast for me to contribute after lap 3 -   46.18.

I'm handing over to Davey for the winter, although I'll be there myself from October...
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Davey C on September 10, 2014, 01:04:10 PM
The baton has been passed.

Great night last night, tough but consistent turns in near still conditions. Everyone worked hard and some skinny strong bloke has stolen Mark Knott's identity!
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Rob Jones on September 10, 2014, 07:34:11 PM
FFS Davey...Elite road race Sunday, Track Monday, CG Tuesday...you making me feel lazy!
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: xrayspecs on September 15, 2014, 11:34:43 AM
Is this the same format winter CG as last year? If so I think its worth reinterating the "rules".
I wonder if I might chip in "no flashing lights" as well!!
Title: Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
Post by: Davey C on September 15, 2014, 10:57:19 PM
Yep will post tomorrow!!