My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Paul Longthorn on September 06, 2014, 08:32:42 AM
-
This Sunday we will ride the RR1 route. From February.
I'm sure most know the route but incase you don't have a look.
http://connect.garmin.com/course/5575977
Good route for anyone who needs to peel off early. It is 50 miles with cafe stop at Hannah's Dinner, for those new to the Club. All Welcome see at 9am Brackla.
-
Any one wanting a slightly quicker ride ? No one wanted to ride with me last week.
And I'm not even that quick!
-
Would do Chris, but doing the ptw open 25. I see mark r on the start sheet too so assume he won't be available either.
-
Fantastic Turn out today. Around 20 Amblers and Pacers rode the RR1. The pace was very good a little fast for me and a few others we rolled into the Cafe a few mins down on the bunch after been dropped. Judging by the Stava Stats there was a massive amount of PB's and top tens. Well done all.
But I think we must remember this is the Amblers ride and although in recent years this has got faster we should still be riding at the pace of the slowest rider. Now I'm used to been dropped so it doesn't bother me, but we don't want to put off new club members.
All in all I really enjoyed a good fast Club Run in brilliant Sunshine. Thanks to all who attended.
I'm not out next Sunday so I'll see you at the Climb on the 21st Sept