My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on September 05, 2014, 07:01:46 PM
-
Depending on who turns up, Sundays ride will be Laleston through the lanes to Kenfig lights, cross to enter the lane to take us to the A48. Then on past Margam Park, around the new PortTalbot link road to Remos. Coming back maybe over the Bryn, just for Claire! Who's out?
-
Um...not sure I'll be out!! Bryn??? :o
-
Will be riding Sunday as back from Devon Saturday (as I should have known apparently!)
-
Come on the ride Claire and we will work out a return route after Toast.
-
I'm walking the dog, will be there by 9, was only joking. Can't be scared of the big climbs all my life!
-
Good weather for todays ride to Remos café on Aberavan Prom, 8 riders set off with the now named 25.5er's splitting off at Kenfig lights and getting to the Café via Pyle cross, Cornelly and Waterstreet. All ended up at the café at roughly the same time. The 25.5er's came home via Bryn and we the 25er's came back past Wiggly's.