My Community
General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on August 28, 2014, 10:55:25 AM
-
Who's out this Sunday, could be a slightly longer ride as I promised early in the season. weather looks to be improving.
-
In Devon from Sunday to Sunday so out for 2 weekends- taking my bike tho and will be out riding 6\7 hours day as taking mother in law!
-
I'm doing a long MTB ride on the Saturday so I think I might join the 25ers this week, if that's alright?
Cheers.
-
Me!
-
A little bird told me you were poorly, but will be nice to have you along. weather looks good, Andrew will be missing so we will repeat this run on the 14th if the conditions are suitable.
-
tomorrows Route will follow the Reliability ride number 2, except for the stop at Argoed for Cake, that might tempt Tom out of bed, but just fruit cake! If any faster riders would like to increase the pace please do so after the stop. I will be staying with the 25er's all the way.
-
Been under the weather for a few days. Feel ok today though so going to come along, should be ok. See you in the morning.
-
As posted we did the Reliability 2 ride, Claire, Roy, Andrew, Lee, Marshall and Richard, young Tom joined us just before tea at Argoed typical. After the brief stop we headed up the Afan valley and over the top. Claire and I stayed off the back to stop attacks from behind. Lots of 5 Valleys riders passed us heading for Margam Park, first rider was Stuart PTW with a couple of bunches of PTW's following with Nicole sandwiched in between.
Claire was pleased to get over the Bwllch for the first time and has the 5 V in her sights for next year. Well done Claire, bad news we will go over again on the 14th before the bad weather sets in.
-
Haha! Thanks for your support Ron! Still chuffed I did all that yesterday! ;D