My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: Hiett on August 25, 2014, 10:45:01 AM

Title: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 25, 2014, 10:45:01 AM
It's my last day of holidays until October half term tomorrow. Anyone who wants to help console me, come along. I know I'll have LOADS of empathy from Andrew   :o haha. We're meeting 9.30 at Physique.
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 25, 2014, 05:14:34 PM
Andrew, just realised, I'm having my INR checked at 8.50. I shouldn't be late to Physique, but just in case of a delay, I'm definitely coming!
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 25, 2014, 09:38:27 PM
REALLY SORRY, something's come up. Can't make it tomorrow  :'( Tom, will you be out so that Andrew has company?
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 25, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
Ok, ignore the previous post! I will be there! I love my life, it's so straightforward all the time.
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Teresa on August 25, 2014, 10:36:52 PM
Four posts in a row has got to be a record with a subject all to yourself

Please let us know if you actually get out and about.  I can't stand the suspense  ;)
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 26, 2014, 07:26:04 AM
Haha! Quite proud of that achievement! I'm up, out with the dog and WILL be cycling!
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 26, 2014, 03:08:59 PM
Me again! Tom, Andrew et moi aujourd hui. Coastal road into Llantwit, then back through Cowbridge, Llanbleddian, Treoes. 30 miles. Lush.
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Teresa on August 26, 2014, 04:33:28 PM
Hooray - Really pleased you managed to get out.  Hopefully you weren't rained on
Title: Re: 25ers Tuesday 26th August
Post by: Hiett on August 27, 2014, 06:53:03 AM
 ;D we were really lucky with the weather Teresa!