My Community

General Category => Club Runs => Topic started by: ron b on July 31, 2014, 12:32:22 PM

Title: 25er's ride 3rd August am
Post by: ron b on July 31, 2014, 12:32:22 PM
I will not be out for a few weeks, 50 mile TT this Sunday, I'm sure someone will be there to take the group. if you intend to come along please reply to this note.
Title: Re: 25er's ride 3rd August am
Post by: ron b on August 02, 2014, 09:53:11 AM
Claire, Andrew was at the club last night and he will be out on Sunday. Any Amblers who would like a 9 AM start would be welcome to ride at 9 with the 25er's.
Title: Re: 25er's ride 3rd August am
Post by: Hiett on August 02, 2014, 10:28:14 PM
Thanks Ron. Finally got my bike back today, been in all week just for a broken spoke! I'll be out in the morning.
Title: Re: 25er's ride 3rd August am
Post by: Hiett on August 03, 2014, 01:58:37 PM
Andrew x 2, Roy, et moi aujourd hui. A very enjoyable 22 (ish) miles through the vale. Stopped for a nice cuppa in Cowbridge, saw 2 guys I went to school with, who I haven't seen since school in the early 80's! Tried to recruit them as they also cycle, watch this space...