My Community

General Category => Time Trials => Topic started by: ron b on July 25, 2014, 06:53:17 PM

Title: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on July 25, 2014, 06:53:17 PM
I have all the equipment for the TT next Thursday, Neil will push off again, I will put up the signs at the turn and be at the start at 6 30. We need a timer please.
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: Teresa on July 31, 2014, 01:07:55 PM
Did a timer keeper step forward for this mid week TT to go ahead?
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on July 31, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
This subject has been on since the 25th, this is my only form of communication.
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: traine on July 31, 2014, 05:44:01 PM
I assume no timekeeper then
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on July 31, 2014, 05:56:18 PM
I have to leave now whatever would have been nice to have some communication earlier in the week. Some riders would have already left.
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on July 31, 2014, 08:38:04 PM
Race went ahead with 14 entries. Results in morning.
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on August 01, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
Daniel Beynon       EC Cycles       21  34
Lewys Winfield       Tri Life           21  35
Mark Nott                                   23  09
Richard Beech                             23  32
David Beer                                  23  45
Steven Madeley                           23  54
James Tugwell        EC Cycles       24  00
Jon Phillips                                  24  01
Ricky Curry             Forza             24  32
John Aspell              Forza             24  37
Simon Bird                                   24  37
Phil Tugwell            EC Cycles        26  04
Richard Bowmer                            27  36
Sian  Harris                                   33  12
Conditions , side wind from the coast, cloudy with some rain later on.
Time keeper Steve Landeg , Pusher Neil
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: triboydb on August 01, 2014, 04:17:15 PM
I believe Jonnie Phillips is missing from these results at 24:00. And Lewys Winfield should read 21:53min.
Thanks again
Title: Re: mid week event No 13 (31.07.14)
Post by: ron b on August 02, 2014, 07:09:28 AM
Sorry I can not alter Lewys' time, it was taken off the Time Sheet.