My Community

General Category => For sale and wanted => Topic started by: xrayspecs on July 23, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

Title: Specialized allez
Post by: xrayspecs on July 23, 2014, 03:53:38 PM
Hi
I have a 54cm (5ft 6 to 5 ft 10 ish) specialized allez for sale. Its never been ridden outside as it has resided permanently on my turbo. Its been covered with a towel when in use.  I've got some entry level shimano wheels on it. I think it is the 2012 model??
I want £250 for it (and am not willing to haggle as I can sell it on ebay for more!!)
Welcome to come and try for size on the turbo.
Chris
Title: Re: Specialized allez
Post by: Steve Chapman on July 23, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
Hi Chris im interested, only concern is size! are specialized frames a bit smaller than usual?  I normally ride a 50cm
Title: Re: Specialized allez
Post by: xrayspecs on July 23, 2014, 06:59:21 PM
How tall are you , best thing to do is sit on it?
Title: Re: Specialized allez
Post by: Steve Chapman on July 23, 2014, 08:08:44 PM
5ft 6 with my heels on  :) can you pm me your mobile number Chris to arrange a time to have a look.